● 1840—1949, the most comprehensive image collection from the late Qing Dynasty to the establishment of People’s Republic of China.
● Produced by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS).
● 60,000 photography of history, relevant journalist report in 1 million+ characters.
● Coverage of 6 disciplines: Politics economy, History and Geography, Sociology and Anthropology, Religions and Arts, Culture and Education, Military and Law.
● Diverse materials to represent contemporary China in images, including: relic pictures, old painting, maps, book manuscripts, historical documents, historic sites, etc.